ServiceClarity for Service Providers is a Software-as-a-Service Service Level Management (SLM) designed to improve service delivery. ServiceClarity unifies the monitoring of Key Performance Indicators in hybrid cloud environments and automates the generation of Service Level Agreement (SLA) reports.
The key differentiator between ServiceClarity and other SLM products is that ServiceClarity has been specifically designed to simplify SLA reporting in large, complex hybrid cloud environments.
ServiceClarity rapidly deploys alongside existing IT Service Management products and monitoring tools, extracting low level operational metrics and aggregating these into simple, actionable business level reports. The highly configurable ServiceClarity can report on virtually any Key Performance Indicator (KPI) for which data has been captured, but typical KPIs include Service Utilisation, Service Performance, Service Availability, Quality of Service, Cost, Efficiency, Incident Volume, Incident Volume, Incident Resolution Time, Problem Resolution Time, Change Management Success, Service Rollout and Customer Satisfaction.
ServiceClarity integrates with service management products and monitoring tools from leading ITSM product vendors including VMware, EMC, IBM, CA, Microsoft, cloud services from the likes of Amazon, SalesForce and ServiceNow, along with niche products and services.
The key features of ServiceClarity for Service Providers are:
- Data Collection of base metrics from any Service Management product with an API or accessible database and the aggregation of metrics into KPIs
- KPI Recording in a time-series database for trending and reporting purposes
- Service Catalogue to model dependencies between business and technical services, and simplify the management of KPI dependencies and the alignment of complex service windows
- Automated SLA Monitoring of the Agreement Terms between the provider and their customers
- Service Credit Analysis of any penalties incurred from a failure to meet Agreement Terms
- Customer SLA Reporting on the historic and current performance of KPIs against the Agreement Terms
- Collaboration between Service Managers through in-application commenting of SLA breaches and warnings
- Report Sharing of Service Reports with customers through online and exported customer reports, complete with customer commenting.
The key benefits of ServiceClarity for Service Providers are:
- Reduce Operational Overheads by automating the data collection and report generation in a complex multi-vendor cloud environment
- Understand Complexity by unifying business-level reporting under a single interface and by modelling the complex interdependencies between services
- Improve Customer Satisfaction through self-service customer reports that can be easily integrated into a Service Provider portal or shared via email
- Reduce Service Credits through improved analysis of SLA warnings and breaches and improved baselining of Agreement Terms
- Optimise Service Delivery through a better understanding of the trade-offs between various cloud deployment options
- Improve Service Delivery through more appropriate KPIs and an increased ability to evolve SLAs in response to customer service reviews.
- Rapidly On Board New Customers by simple account set up, SLA templates, and the flexibility to benchmark and negotiate new SLAs or renegotiate existing SLAs inherited from a previous service provider